Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Some days are, well, interesting at best! LOL!

Sunset tonight

sunsetsunset2sunset3sunset4

Gardens

Our front flowerbed.  I am having to herd the morning glories daily to stop them from hugging everyone!

flowers

We had a wicked line of storms last night and this is what it did to our tomatoes.  Our neighbors garden faired better.  We did restake and straighten the plants and they may pull through.  I will trim any injured  areas in the morning and Jack will fertilize them to get them going again hopefully.

tomatos

Stitching at last!

I did a lot of stitching today as I was dealing with a lingering migrane and very little sleep.  I hope I can soon finish this piece.

blessed

I also finished a prayer shawl for someone.  I do need to work in the ends so please excuse that.

shawl

So huggles and blessings to one and all until next time!

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a lovely, beautiful post, Michelle. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. YES, we are indeed family!!!! (((hugs)))