Friday, August 19, 2011

SOOOOO close!

Cross Stitch

Well, all the cross stitching is done.  Now just a little outline work and it will be finished!  I could hardly make myself go to bed last night knowing that!

blessings

Sylvia Sillies

I was going thru my magazines and everything and of course I had some help from her furriness.

help1

“Yes mom I did help rearrange the things you don’t want.  Wasn’t I supposed to?”  I will be giving away all the magazines and charts I don’t want sometime down the road.

help2

Killer kitty!!!!!!

kungfu

I think the sun is a bit much for her eyes!  LOL!

nap

A short post again but there it is!  Huggles and blessings!

3 comments:

Blessed Homemaking said...

Your cross stitching looks great. And your kitty is of course cute as always.

♥ Mrs. Q

Sarah Beth said...

I am so excited for you. Congratulations. It looks great. You must have lots of magazines like I do. I grab them at sales whenever I can. Did I tell you what DH got me for our anniversary--The World of Cross Stitching --my favorite Britian magazine. All the ones by that publishing group are awesome but I can hardly wait till Sept 15th to get my first one. How is your DH coming on his project. looking forward to seeing it finished too.

Pumpkin said...

Good for you! It must feel so good coming to the end :o)

Sylvia is so cute! LOL!