Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sewing away amid moving prep!

Sylvia Sillies

We had a visit today from a dear friend who brought us a gift bag and Sylvia a toy dog.  Tonight she was thrashing that poor thing to pieces!

dog

 

dog1

Earlier in the day sunning.

suntan

Cross Stitch

I am zooming away on the green band where my needle is.  Trying to get as much done as I can before I have to put it away for the move.

guardian

Here is Jack’s project.  I do believe the little turtle here will be very cute!  It is so amazing how much even simple outlining adds to a project.

quilt

I want to thank the anonymous person from Louisiana for the dear, sweet comment.  It surely meant a lot to myself and my hubby.  Blessings and huggles!

3 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Merry Christmas to you! Your needlework always is so impressive! And I think it wonderful that your Hubby stitches too. My daughter met a friend for coffee recently and they are from Seattle I think. She told J. that its the fad to knit there and lots of men knit also! Yah...=).

In one of my favorite books there is a lady named Birdy and her husband & she would both cr. stitch in bed at night. Now thats my idea of the stuff romance is made of...lol. I hinted to my hubby but no go....sigh....Merry Christmas!!!

Pumpkin said...

Sylvia looks like she's having a grand old time playing with her new toy :o)

Your projects are looking wonderful!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday season and all the best in the New Year :o)

Mary Ann said...

Both yours and Jack's stitching looks great as always!

I hope the move goes smoothly and Happy New Year!!