Sunday, August 5, 2012

Some weekend stitchy fun-Hearts!


A little bit of fun with hearts is in order.  Nearly everything has hearts on it!  This is a piece jack cross stitched that I put together in a pillow. It sits on a "Jewel Tea" bowl on the hutch.


 Of course my Bluebird Sampler has hearts on it.  I have been very busy with it by the way!


 Here is jack with some heart quilt squares he just started.  Love the colors!


 A little crochet heart I made that sits on the hutch.  It is less than 2 inches at it's widest point.


 This Jack's finished pillowcases.  No hearts here but I had to show them to you.


 Sylvia is showing her tummy heart!


That was very enjoyable!  Thanks for visiting!  Blessings and huggles.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Such a cute blog today...I love Sylvia's tummy heart.The pillow case's look great...the yellow and blue are good choices of color. You are almost done with your sampler:) It looks very tedious to do.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
I enjoyed your post, you and your husband's stitching is so lovely and Sylvia is gorgeous!

The little crochet heart is very sweet too.