Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Found at last!

Well I decided to just quit looking for Gathering eggs hoping by doing so I would remember where she was and it worked!  so here she is with beads attached and all finished.  The thing with me is that I am a visual person whether it be learning or knowing where things are.  Plain and simple if I can't see it, I don't have it or don't know that I do anyway!



 And here are the fish swimming along.  I haven't worked to much on anything of late but I have done a little.



 Our lazy silly girl taking a major nap today.  I hope she is comfy!

Blessings and huggles and thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

So glad you found your Gathering Eggs -- it's so pretty! Love your fishies too. Sylvia -- ahh, the life of a cat! lol!

PlainCatholic said...

The eggs work is beautiful. I am fascinated by the covered bridge project. It seems to be painted instead of stitched. Wonderful detail.

Hugs to Miss Sylvia.

Minnie said...

Happy Dance for the completion of Gathering Eggs and the fish is(are) looking really good. It's amazing the positions animals get in to sleep.

merumo said...

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for participating into my giveaway.
Your entry number is 13 :D
I'll have my DH to pick a lucky number by the random number generator on Sunday.

Good luck and say hi to your kitty!

merumo

Bean said...

Jack is doing a fab job on the barn, I agree with another comment here, it does almost look painted.
Well done on the gathering eggs, such cheerful colors, it looks wonderful.
Looks as if Sylvia was really enjoying her playtime.

Bean