Sunday, September 16, 2012

Well hello there!

A friend is expecting her first grandbaby so I went scouring thru my dwindling yarn supply and found enough to make an afghan.  The pattern is really easy and after nine simple foundation rows, it is so easy you won't believe it.  Here is the link.  Round ripple afghan



 Did a little bit on my fish too.  Not a lot but some.


 And have also been working on this.  The larkspur are done but for the stems.


 Now some sleepy Sylvia pictures!



Thanks for visiting!  Huggles and blessings.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Love the bright colors in the baby gift!!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I want to learn to crochet and I know you talk about how easy it is but it looks so complicated! I did see a DVD come through the library with instructions so maybe if I watch someone do it, I can learn that way. Your projects are beautiful, as always. ♥

Margaret said...

All of your work is lovely. That afghan will be a lovely present for your friend's grandbaby. Beautiful stitching -- I really like those flowers. Sylvia -- ah the life of a cat! lol!

Dee said...

The baby will love the bright colors. It may be easy to make but for me it is mind boggling. I just love the way kitty's curl their toes when in a deep sleep.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
What a colorful Afghan and so sweet for a friends grandbaby.

Look at those fish come alive.

I love the color on the larkspur.

Minnie said...

I love all of your project they have bright colors, which I love. You are one of the fastest knitters I've seen. I wish I had learned when I was younger it looks so complicated, if I were to try to learn now I would probably forget my address or something (too much information in my old brain cells).

Anonymous said...

Hello

the baby blanket is so pretty and I love your fishes too.
Sylvia is gorgeous!