Monday, September 8, 2014

Miss me?

It has been a bit hectic around here the last few days so I missed my last posting day.  But I am back!  I have made progress on my Midsummer Night Fairy but she is put aside for now.
Here is the reason the fairy is put aside.  I have an order for 8 hotpads and 15 beaded angels.  That will be a very nice change of pace and I love to make them.
Jack loves to wind yarn into balls when it is getting about used up to keep it from tangling.  Look at the surprise he found in one this weekend!  Not one of mine and Jack says it was in an area where there is a splice.
The moon was lovely last night and looking forward to tonights as well.  I can never get enough of the moon!

Oh and we must not forget Sylvia!  Here she is all perturbed at mom for not bringing on the cookies fast enough!
Thanks for visiting.  Huggles and blessings.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

What a beautiful fairy, can't wait to see it all finished up.

Love your hotpads too, how cute. I can't believe that needle was in there, that could seriously hurt someone. My goodness.

Hope you're having a wonderful Monday :)

BrendaC said...

Sylvia is a doll, and she really looks like she needs more cookies :). I always love visiting your blog your work is beautiful and always an inspiration. Hope you and Jack and Miss Sylvia has a lovely week.

Mii Stitch said...

Your fairy looks beautiful :)

Dee said...

Who knew you would be on angel duty again :) Hopefully Jack did not find the needle the hard way...and I have seen that perturbed look on my Lucy while waiting for a treat or her brushing. The second moon shot is very nice...you must have a good zoom.

Simply Shelley said...

Your work is beautiful as always. I think maybe its time I picked my crochet needle back up. Blessings friend