Saturday, November 7, 2015

Crisp cool fall days!

I love the cooler fall weather!  My skin is happier and I can actually be outside and enjoy myself without itching.  And I get treated to a lovely sunset like this one.

Have you heard about the Green Light A Vet campaign?  It is a way to honor military veterans.  We have ours going.
Okay now onto crafting!  I finished up a top I started before Jack had the flair up with his foot. Next I will make a skirt to go with it for Sunday church going.
Started and finished a couple goodies for two special sisters.

And other than working on my bedspread this week that is about all my craftiness.  Time for a little Sylvia Joy fun.


Thanks for visiting.  Blessings and huggles.

2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I love this time of year, we spend so much time inside together, warm and cosy. Hope Jack is feeling better.

memorial garden benches said...

Wonderful fall! Your photos are wonderful. I love staying inside during fall. Thanks for sharing!