Monday, October 5, 2020

A Quick update!

My apologies for being gone for so long and not reading blogs! A lot going on here. Jack is in pain much of the time and often has to crawl up the stairs instead of walking. Allergies are making me miserable too! Much more to tell you in a bit. I had a great time at my brother's for my birthday. We laughed and talked and had a wonderful lunch! He gave me a picture of our mom and pictures he had made of Bozz.

Louie enjoying the bed we gave the kitties.
My birthday present.
My mom Joy.
Me loving Flower.


Cuddles with Fuddles
Jack and Fuddles
My brother Mike.
Fuddle riding Jack's leg
Fancy in the window.

Bozz is doing great and loving life with us. He is a nut and a never ending source of laughs. He loves to tip over glasses and has made several messes doing so, also managed to fall in the toilet once. It is always something with him!


 










Now for the big news! We found out our Priest will be retiring any time now but it may be a couple years, maybe not. And the house will be used for the new priest. So rather than waiting to move, with our health and all we are moving now. Next month to be precise. 

Now for the really big news! We are moving back to Missouri.Got a ground floor two bed two bath apartment in Joplin close to Webb City. My brother's health is not good and often he has to come to Joplin for surgeries and such. And it has been hard being so far from him. We move in November.

I feel God has led us all this time when we moved to Arkansas. He had it all planned for us to come here, join the Orthodox church, repair my relationship with my brother and move home again to Missouri. Believe me this has been a very hard decision and many tears have been shed and, of course, lots and lots of praying! We will be attending a small Orthodox chapel in Joplin so that is good. And I will be closer to a blogging friend on here who lives close by that I care a lot for! I am sure we will soon meet at last as we have wanted to for so long.

So thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

6 comments:

Regina said...

Wow so many changes for you all. I'll be praying for a smooth transition. I love all those kitty cats. We have a neighbor cat that visits we think is not being well tahen care of. We give him some of our cat Kirstie food but it's low calorie. He really likes human attention especially our 19 year old daughter Kaitlyn.

Poppypatchwork said...

It's great when every piece falls into place and things work out for you, I hope your move goes well in November. Being close to where family need you is a bonus, other than our daughter, all our family live at least 3 hours drive, so I understand your happiness, I know your distances are much larger than mine, but it's never nice doing a long drive.

Lynda said...

Good to see an update and photos of those cute little kitties :)
The move to the new apartment sounds good. I hope it goes smoothly and you will be happy there, and at your new church.
Sorry to hear about the health problems but hope you and Jack will be feeling much better soon. xx

Maggie Ann said...

Sorry to hear your husband is in such pain. That must be awlful. Enjoyed your cats pictures...they sound like a lot of fun.

Sandra said...

Allergies are just awful, aren't they?

Sorry to hear Jack is in so much pain, praying for that pain to go.

Love all your cat pictures, they are adorable. Good luck with your move back :)

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

That blogging friend cares a lot for you, too. Somehow I missed this post. I look forward to meeting you in person. May God bless you and help you in your move, and may God heal your man quickly in Jesus name.

Hugs,
Laura