Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas wish for you



For you my friends and the friends I have yet to meet.


MY WISH FOR YOU AT CHRISTMAS

My wish for you this Christmas,
From deep down in my heart,
Is for all good and happy things
Such holidays impart.
I wish you peace, and hope, and love,
And health, and happiness,
Prosperity, and close to you,
The ones you love the best.
My wish for you this Christmas
Is most sincere and true,
And it has a special meaning
Because it's just for you.
And you'll always be remembered
For the friendship that you give,
In all my prayers at Christmastime
And every day that I live.
Grace E. Easley

Glory to God in the highest
and on earth peace to those
on whom His favor rests. Luke 2:14

7 comments:

Ms. Kathleen said...

That is such a sweet prayer! Love the kitty picture...precious!

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful prayer, thank you!! Wishing you the same thing!! Hugs xox http://peascorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and Jack and Katie-Bug of course!
Jacks quilt is fantastic! What a stitcher he is :0)
I do hope you're feeling better Michelle!

God Bless!
Kitt

Anonymous said...

What beautiful sentiments :) I love all the piccies as well - and very glad to hear you're feeling a lot better now {{hugs}} (Anne-Feather Stitching)

Annemarie said...

That's lovely, thank you Michelle!
It was fun catching yup with your blog again. I hope you're feeling better now!
I was thrilled to see your projects from the new CCS magazine, because I didn't know it was out. I'm going to rush into town to get my own copy. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love your kitty and the prayer too!
Thanks for your prayers for my Grandpa..
:)

Meari said...

Happy Holidays to you too, Michelle. It's been wonderful getting to know you through your blog.