Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Here I am!

I trust everyone had a wonderful Christmas? It was nice and quiet here and Jack and I had a lovely meal. Jack gave me some nice gifts. A lovely skirt, a collection of DMC color variations and a collection of DMC light effects (pearlessent). I gave him a model and software so he can design his own decals for his models. He has been wanting that for awhile. Katie-Bug got a denim jacket. Here is Katie snoozing in dad's chair on his wooly coat! She looks quite at peace!

Here she is modeling her new jacket. She loves it!

And although it is scary, it is true! I finally have a finish! Ta-da!!!!! Drumroll!

Here is Jack's current WIP. I love the softness of the colors.

Well, that is all in my little world today. Have an awesome day!

7 comments:

Leeland said...

Lovely stitching! I just love those JJ designs...
Give Katie a big huge hug for me! She looks very cute with her new coat!
Take care.

mainely stitching said...

What a great finish! And I just love that picture of your furbaby sacked out on the chair!

Sharon said...

Katie looks adorable in her new coat. congrats on your finish-it's lovely. sounds like you guys had a lovely Christmas. Hope you have a well and Happy New Year!

Pamela said...

Your new cross stitch pieces are lovely! Katie-Bug is definitely styling! lol Glad you enjoyed your Christmas and glad you are over your cold. :)

Megan said...

Katie is lookin' really snazzy! Merry Christmas!

_ said...

Nice projects by both you and Jack. Cute coat for Katie.

Meari said...

Katie is stylin in her new jacket. Congrats on your finish!