Friday, April 20, 2012

Cross Stitching and More

I looked out this morning to see what our usual birds were up to.  I was surprised to see this lovely pigeon instead.  It stayed there quite some time before leaving.

 On to stitching.  The last couple days have been so busy I didn't have a lot of time for stitching but I had a good go of it last night and some today.  Here is gathering Eggs.

And some progress on Sunburst Stain glass.  I think I will switch to working on this tonight.

Jack and I decided washing the rooster pillow he uses when he has to lie on the floor to ease his legs.  This is what happened.  Cracked us both up.  I think I may have to restuff a rooster!

Stuffing anyone?
So that is our wonderful, funny, stitchy day!  Huggles and blessings.

4 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

Sorry about the stuffing mess. Been there, DONE that!

Life of a plainlady said...

Thank goodness it wasn't something that would melt!

Maggie Ann said...

Your little gathering eggs girl is so pretty. I like her little face. You are such a dedicated stitcher...love your artwork. Too bad about the pillow...

Shelley said...

Wow..I didn't know you had a blog. Glad I found you...I will certainly be coming back from time to time...blessings