Friday, May 3, 2013

Snow, a view, cross stitch and crochet!

I have been working on my Cardinals piece but Mrs. Cardinal is slow going with many color changes.

I thought this was so cute!  We saw it in Wal Mart.

Work is also going well on the doily.  I would be done save for the fact I had to tear out a row.

We had three inches of snow overnight.  A record for this part of Arkansas.  It was chilly and windy today.

Here is Sylvia and I wonder how she keeps from getting a crick in her neck!

Our new landlord where we will be moving next month is in a beautiful location high on a hill.  You can see a mountain to the south.
 And looking East you can see a nice chunk of Lake Fayetteville.

So that is it from me.  Huggles and blessings.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Your projects are looking wonderful! Nice views from your new place too!

Poppypatchwork said...

Love your work, hope your move goes OK

Mii Stitch said...

Great post & lovely progress on your stitching! Have a lovely day x

Minnie said...

The cardinal piece is looking more and more beautiful and I love the doilies they remind me of my grandmother. Beautiful views, enjoy.

BrendaC said...

Love the cross stitch! I heard about the snow on the news and couldn't believe it, weird weather for sure. Looks like a stunning view at your new place, will give Sylvia plenty to look at. Good luck with your move. God Bless you Jack, and Sylvia too.

Barbara said...

Looks like you are going to have glorious views.