Friday, January 31, 2014

Cross Stitching? Yes, indeed!!!!

At last the tearing out is done on the Names of Jesus piece and it didn't even take me a year!  Ha, ha!!!!  So without further ado, here it is.

And I want to share a little doily with you.  It has a little crocus flower and I plan to make 5 for a apay it forward thing I agreed to on facebook.  I plan on koolaid staining the flowers in different bright colors so stay tuned!
Caught my hubby and Sylvia good the other night!  Jack was on the floor trying to ease his legs and Sylvia was napping away on her towel.  It was to good to resist!
Thanks for visiting!  Blessings and huggles.

7 comments:

Katrina said...

I love the doilies! :) Great pic of your hubby and Sylvia :D

Eva patch said...

So beautiful my friend !!!
kisses from spain.

Poppypatchwork said...

good photo, home life. Sylvia looks snuggly and warm, hope hubbies legs felt better afterwards.
You craft work is stunning as always.

Anonymous said...

That cross stitch is beautiful! (And blue is my favourite colour.) It makes me feel that I want to take up cross-stitching again. I've only done a little stitching and then had a break for quite a few years - other priorities. However, now that I have taken early retirement ...:) I've already bought some special glasses from my optician for doing close work.
Time to get started!
Kay

Sue Seibert said...

Love all your beautiful work - but really love the photo of Sylvia and Jack!

Margaret said...

lol! Love that pic of the sleepers! So cute! Good going on the stitching, and the doily is lovely!

Sharon said...

The Name of Jesus is just beautiful!