Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Snowmen, snowmen and a hat!

Hello and thanks for stopping by. My bag of 2 dozen snowmen is now a box of 45 snowmen! Once I get to sixty, I will start doing their hats and scarves. I will finish the last three dozen after these are done and sent.
I did also manage to finish a cap for another friend. The blue is not really blue it is purple! My camera is confused!
My Jack had his 64th birthday the 1st of the month and I let him pick out a goodie.
I also managed to find a little snowman with his cardinal friend to come home and join the other snowmen.
After a near 90 degree yesterday, it was a lovely misty, hazy 50 degree day today. You can hardly see the mountains for the haze as we were on the way to recycle.
And here are some pretty pictures here in our complex.



This afternoon, Sylvia Joy thought she would sit with me on the sofa. What a silly girl!
Huggles and blessings.

7 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Happy birthday to Jack, our days are dull here, we are promised a warmer weekend.

Little Penpen said...

There's nothing like crocheting snowmen on a 90 degree day, right? LOL you have made a lot of progress! The cap you made for your friend is pretty. I see signs of Fall all around me too, in eastern NC, but it's still very HOT! Happy Birthday to your husband!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

It was actually cold here last night! At least for an early fall night. Lower 40's. Love that photo of Sophia. She looks so cute.

Loving this fall weather.
Laura

rosey175 said...

Are you crocheting snowmen in your sleep yet?! I think I would be!

Lovely hat colors, even if your camera is confused. It looks like a very cheerful hat.

Maggie Ann said...

You are amazing! accomplishing all those snow men....in my dreams! could I do that ....maybe. Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby!

Margaret said...

You get so much done! Lovely work as always. Hope Jack had a good birthday!

sanpiseth40 said...

Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited. Thank you…
ตารางคะแนนลาลีกา