Sunday, October 1, 2017

I Am Back!

I do not have much to show you today but a little. Sorry I was gone so long but I got down with a UTI right after my last post and then Jack was down with his knees for about a week. In the meantime, I got in more orders for crochet items. I have to crochet 7 dozen snowmen, 6 dozen angels, a dozen hearts and three chemo caps. I think that might keep me out of trouble for a bit! here is nearly two dozen little snowmen bodies. I will do all the bodies first.
I also have some snowflakes I am making as well. I love doing snowflakes! This is keeping me happy this weekend.
That is about as crafty as I have been lately! Now here is some silly Sylvia pictures for you to enjoy!


Thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

8 comments:

Regina said...

I'm sorry you had an uti. I had one those that actually sent me to the hospital the hospital. And oh was I very cranky as a result.

I love your snowmen! I should learn to crochet some for Christmas gifts. Sylvia is just darling! I ought to post more pictures of our Kirstie kitty. She's going to be a year old next month and a full adult cat. We hope she will continue to be kitten like and continue to want to play with us.

Out My window said...

Love the cat pictures and just who runs the show there? I love to crochet but just don't have the time. Someday. Although I do have to mend my great grandmothers tablecloth. I pulled it out of the dryer and it was coming undone. I will crochet patch it back together.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Your little snowmen are so very adorable!

Happy stitching!

Lynda said...

Hope you and Jack are both feeling better now.

I've just done a blog post too after a longer than usual absence.

Looks like you are going to be busy with all your crocheting :) xx

Poppypatchwork said...

I hope you are both feeling better now. You have alot of little things to make, I hope you don't get bored, I always find when I make things for me I love the task, but as soon as I promise to make for other people the same task becomes a chore.

Little Penpen said...

Little Sylvia has a good life! I love those snowflakes too; so delicate looking! Those snowmen are going to be cute, can't wait to see them all finished. Hope you are feeling better...those UTI's are no joke!!

Margaret said...

So sorry to hear you've both been under the weather. Your crafting looks great as always. And Sylvia -- she cracks me up!

Beckyathome said...

I happened upon your blog, and I must say you are a very prolific crocheter. It's pretty amazing to see all of the items you have made. They are very pretty. I gather from your posts that you sell them somewhere. And that you are making several DOZEN of some things. I am in awe! I do crochet now and then, but am not speedy. I did make some snowflakes like that when I was a young woman and used them for tree ornaments for years.