Let's pick on Katie a little bit! I mean it sounds like fun too me! So here we go!
Where is her head?
Nothing like a nap on mom's lap!
It's a nose!!!!!!!!
Sleep, glorious sleep!
Now that we have had a laugh, here is another little meme. It is from Susie's Space
and is five things about me you might not know.
1. When I was little, my younger brother and I were playing in the barn. Being the graceful thing I am I slipped and landed in a cow muffin! Right on my hind end! Gross!
2. Right after my mom died when I was nine, my other brother and I were playing in my aunt's basement. We found a couple pairs of boxing gloves and put them on and went at it. I wasn't afraid of it hurting. My brother said with the gloves on it wouldn't hurt a bit. Of course we all know brother's don't lie! Yeah, right! He hit me square in the eye and it DID too hurt! I cried and cried so much that grandma gave me a quarter too make me quit crying! I had a black eye for a week! LOL!
3. I used to work on my own car when I was able. I even changed out a transmission, did my own brake work and tuned them up myself! I even used to do body work on them and loved doing it!
4. When I worked at the Mariott in Wichita I met Travis Tritt, Lynyrd Sknyrd, Ray Charles and some other famous folks.
5. And lastly once again showing my grace and all, I once got my arm stuck between the washing machine and the wall. I was trying to retrieve a paper bag that had fallen down there! Thank goodness I wasn't home by myself or I might have been there for hours!
Hope you have enjoyed this post! Have a blessed day!