Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busy week

Meet what I call the Warm fuzzies. The maker of the pattern calls them Poofs and they are a blast to make and easy. I need to make about 25 for the kids at church.
This was what we saw around noon Saturday from our front porch. It brought tears to my eyes because I know and love the kids there. They love to cuddle Katie and she loves them just as much. The youngest child is about 2 or 3. No one was hurt as far as we know. Even though their lifestyle is not one we like, no one deserves to go through this.
We took a drive on a fairly nice day earlier this week. We wanted to see if any migratory birds were at the Schell-Osage wildlife area. Took a picture of some dead trees in the water.
You might want to click on the picture to see it some better but there are birds on the water and coming in to land.
So that is all from me for now. God bless and keep you. huggles.

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Michelle, I love the warm fuzzies. They are so pretty and cute.

I sure hated hearing about the fire but I am so glad that you all were not harmed in any way.

The picture is so pretty and tranquel. The birds seem right at home.

Hope you and Jack are both feeling better and do so hope and pray that you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. LOVE YOU, connie

Sharon said...

The warm fuzzies are adorable!

That is so sad about the fire, but I'm glad to hear that no one was hurt!

We love watching birds too.

I hope you and Jack have a blessed Christmas!!!