Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday!

So, what do you think of these mushrooms? There are several mounds in various sizes.
I finished another shawl!  It will soon find a home.
And I have started this special one for a lady in our church.  It is a pattern based on an antique pineapple doily.
Jack is busy outlining away on his project when we aren't busy working on the house that is.
A little progress on my wolf.  I am still having a terrible time seeing to work on it with needing new glasses.
So I guess that is all for me.  God bless and huggles.

7 comments:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Beautiful shawl!!! I love the blue with the tan trim. Your hubby is a talented needle pointer. Are you doing ok? Hope to hear from you soon. I will be mailing your package soon.
Hugs,
Bren

Dawn said...

That is some intricate needle work you two are doing - I can't do cross stitch any more because of my eyesight - unless I'm sitting at the table with the sunshine on the piece. I used to love it.

Dee said...

I have never seen mushrooms like that :-/ as always I am impressed with you and your husbands needle work. I like watching it progress.

Plainlady's Ponderings said...

Nice craft work. Someday.....

Amydeanne said...

cool mushrooms, we get puff balls out here, but they are only few!

Sharon said...

Beautiful shawl! I love shawls like that. Nice progress on your stitching too! Have a blessed weekend.

Mo said...

Beautiful handwork....do you ever get a chance to teach somebody all you know?