Monday, February 14, 2011

Stitchy, stitchy and a surprise too!

Here is my piece as of tonight. It is just zipping along and I am really liking it as well.
I got a lovely surprise from my friend Angela in the mail this weekend.  We haven't known each other that long but we really get along and enjoy sharing e mails and chatting.  After a tough week with jack's painful foot and frequent headaches for me, it was a wonderful end to the week.
And lastly, Jack is back to working on his piece.  He is in the home stretch pretty much.  I can not wait until it is done and framed!
So there is a little post for you.  Be blessed and know I send you huggles!

6 comments:

Nancie said...

Hi Michelle,

Your sewing is so nice. Great work! And such lovely gifts from Angela. So sweet of her. Hope Jack is feeling better. Keeping both of you in prayers.

Huggles,
Nancie

Michelle said...

Those are both beautiful pieces.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 days after V-Day. I hope you had a nice one :-)

I like the "Blessed" one on top :-)

~Ron
*******

PlainCatholic said...

Those colors are beautiful! They remind me of impending spring.

Praying for both you and Jack in your ailments. I have had that sinus cold for weeks now and so I sympathize.

Mo said...

I like your new blog background~

Carole Burant said...

Isn't it wonderful to get such a lovely surprise in the mail instead of the old boring bills? lol She really sent you some delightful items:-)

My prayers continue for you and Jack, may you both start feeling better real soon!! Love the work you've both been doing. xoxo