Thursday, November 1, 2012

A few pics & a teaser!


I have not been stitching a lot but here is where I stand on this.  I will now be going back to my stained glass piece and my plan is to stay on it until done.



 Me getting the "look" this afternoon!


This was a couple days ago in the den.  I love it!

Now for the teaser.  I have already found a couple needlework kits I do not want and I will be going thru my magazines as well and the rest of my stuff to give away sometime in November so be prepared!  Blessings and huggles and thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your sampler and Sylvia's ears are so cute.
Hope you are having a great week.

Carlene

Annie Jeffries said...

Good evening, Michelle. Love these colors. I notice they seem to match the chair? sofa? in the picture with kitty. Nice unity.

Dee said...

GREAT photo of Sylvia...you caught the true character of a cat.LOL

Mary Ann said...

Love the "look" that Sylvia is giving you! And, I look forward to seeing more of the stained glass piece.