Monday, November 19, 2012

Crochet Central!


Here is my little work station for ironing and stiffening the snowflakes.  I have done 54 so far and have another 56 to go! Not a problem as they work up really quickly.  
We also will be moving into a downstairs apartment around the first of the month.  We are very happy for that with our physical issues.  The apartment is around the corner from where we are now and overlooks grass and trees rather than another building.  so, I hope to pop in soon!  huggles and blessings.

8 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Nice little working station you have here!! So pleased about you moving!! Don't forget to post some pic :)

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty snowflakes!!

I hope your move goes smoothly!

rosey175 said...

So many snowflakes! You could have a blizzard, haha~ :) They are super pretty though and congrats on the migration downstairs! Trees are much more pleasant to look at.

Anonymous said...

Very nice...........you are amazing :)
Good luck with the move, so happy for you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carlene

Cathy said...

Your snowflakes are beautiful! Good news about the move!
Cathy

Carole Burant said...

I love your snowflakes, so gorgeous!! I'll be thinking and praying for you that the move goes smoothly when the time comes:-) xoxo

Dee said...

your so disciplined . Your flakes look great. I am happy for you to be able to move to a downstairs apartment...I can totally relate to the need. I can not do stairs well nor can Frank. I wonder how Sylvia will like the move. I hope she will have an interesting view.

Barbara said...

Sounds good and the snowflakes are beautiful as are the cats.