Saturday, November 3, 2012

Well hello again!


Okay now I know this looks like an experiment gone wrong but humor me!  Think about that and soon I will show you it will become a slippersock!


 Getting so very close on finishing this!  I worked really hard on it tonight.


 Here is the moon peeking at us this evening.  Someday I hope to have a camera that takes better night pics.


Sylvia is working out for her first exercise DVD!  LOL!  She is such a nut some days!

Blessings and huggles and thanks for the visit.

4 comments:

Dee said...

I can't keep from smiling at Sylvia exercise DVD...LOL and Those slipper socks will come in handy soon :)

rosey175 said...

I am completely clueless when it comes to knitting / crocheting so I have no idea how this would be wrong!! :D

Your stitching looks lovely and Sylvia is so silly! I think some kitties have extra special nut days, haha.

PlainCatholic said...

I am looking forward to seeing that slipper sock when it is finished.

Her Royal Catness Sylvia certainly stays in good humor.

Peggy said...

Your stained glass has turned out so beautiful! Aren"t harvest moons lovely. Your cat is adorable too.