Sunday, March 31, 2013

Busy little beaver here!


I will soon be needing another purse and decided to crochet one.  A dear friend gave me a huge thing of sugar and cream and that is what I am using.  it will stretch much less than regular yarn.  I found the pattern on Ravelry and it is pretty easy.  I don't have a picture, but I have also finished two rows on jack's afghan and started another row.


I have been pretty busy on my Cardinals project as well.

This is a close up of where I am working right now.  Jack loves the soft colors but wait until I do the cardinals themselves.  that is sure to give it a nice pop!

I think the sun is bothering Sylvia.  I love when she covers her eyes!

Thanks for visiting!  Blessings and huggles.

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

You crochet bag will look great! I can't wait to see the finished project!! Sylvia is kind of hinting: Come on, shut the blind & draw the curtains, I want a nap!!! :D So sweet x

Margaret said...

The purse will be pretty! Love the stitching too! So cute when they cover their eyes!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

That purse is so cute! I love homemade things like that. With my daughter getting married next April, I've got cross stitch projects coming out my ears. I think I need to pick and choose which one or two I should start on because right now I want to do about 4 or 5 which makes me feel overwhelmed so I don't start on any! Today's the day - I will pick one project and get going. Thanks for the inspiration (as always). :) ~ Beth Russo

Dee said...

You seem to have a bottomless well of projects...I admire your follow through. I always thought my kitty's had a cold nose when they put there paw over it...or that it was like a snuggle. Never thought it could be bright light. :)

Lana said...

Gorgeous crocheting and stitching! Sylvia IS so cute covering her eyes!