Thursday, April 4, 2013

Flowers, sunset and kitties!

 I have been very busy on my Cardinal piece. Here is a close up of one of the flowers.  

And here is the bit i am working on now.  it is a little slow going with so many color changes but still fun.

 The sunset was lovely tonight.  If you look closely at this first picture you will see the birds coming to roost.

I love the clouds!

Someone was on the sofa hamming it up!


And big time snoozing on the kitten tree.




Thanks for coming to visit.  Huggles and blessings!


5 comments:

Margaret said...

The flowers in that piece are so lovely! I love them! Beautiful sunset! And adorable Sylvia!

Mary Ann said...

Your cardinal piece is looking lovely, and I always enjoy the Sylvia photos!

Dee said...

I bet the color changes would be a little frustrating...do you use pre -threaded needles? Sylvia is looking pretty as usual. Nice sunset....Gods blessing to the end of the day :)

Peggy said...

Beautiful needlework, beautiful scenery, and a charming cat. I hope you have a lovely spring in your corner of the Ozarks.

Anonymous said...

Hello

I just came across your blog.
Your crafting is beautiful and I love all those kitty photos!
Very pretty sunset.
Happy stitching.