Monday, February 1, 2016

Cross stich and Frogging!

I had planned on getting on here and crow about having my greens done on the border but no! 
For some reason this spot has been a silly pain! I have redone it more than once and goofed yet again. I still have some to tear out but am hopeful it will be right this time.
And now that I have boo hooed about that, here is some Sylvia sillies! After our string war.

And it needed a good nap afterwards.

Thanks for viting this short post. Huggles and blessings.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Aww, Sylvia is such a sweetie, always adorable. So what is the problem you are having with the greenery, pattern related or something else? I used to love to do samplers.

Poppypatchwork said...

Love the last snugly photo. I hate it when one section is stubborn and won't go right.

Margaret said...

Borders can be such a pain. But it sure looks pretty! Sylvia is so cute!