Sunday, May 1, 2016

Plenty Busy Here!

Been busy here and there with a few things. I am nearly finished with the end table. I can not remember who asked, but no this version of dough box sewing table does not have a magazine rack. We chose a finish called Acorn which we love. It has a red tone to it but is not overly dark. I have only this side to finish up and one side of the top. Jack will then clear coat it.

I also have added another snowman to the gang.
Finished up some bookmarks a friend asked for as well. They were fun.
This weekend I am working on my tablecloth. This is the last band of pineapples. Then it will be open work and one more row of pineapples toward the bottom.

Here is the silly Sylvia Joy!




Thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

5 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Your crochet is amazing as always, I have only just found out about dough box sewing tables and have never seen one, yours is looking good, with loads of storage space. Sylvia as always is gorgeous.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Your table is amazing! It looks brand new!

I am in awe of your multi-faceted talents and your ability to get things done!

Happy week!

Mii Stitch said...

Those little snowmen are so cute!!! What a great collection :)

Minnie said...

I love the table and the snowmen but the crochet is absolutely gorgeous.

janice15 said...

O my gosh you have finished others, snowmen so so cute.. Just love them. Nive table cloth my auntie made them all the time. Maybe one day I will get there if I learn to better read directions. Lovely w/love Janice