Saturday, June 16, 2018

Fun stuffs to share!

Well here I am! ready to share somethings. I am working on another cover up this time in thread. Just getting started. It will have pineapple patterns on the yoke and just a simple design for the main body of it.
I also am on the last row of an oversized scarf, wrap combo for a friend whose husband is not doing well.
Here are a dozen angels awaiting the fifth dozen and then off home they will go with the other three dozen.
This was my grandmother's cameo. sometime before it was given me after she passed, it broke off the bar. I am planning to incorporate the cameo into a bracelet and will figure out something with the bar.

Miss Sylvia Joy hoping dad will be up soon!
So thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

7 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful work! I remember how my grandma used to enjoy working with thread.

rosey175 said...

Lovely yoke crochet. I have a few patterns admired in my magazines but I'm not sure what I'd put them on! Almost all of my shirts/dresses have collars! I wonder if the cameo could be re-welded by a jeweler?

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Lots of good things in the works I see. I use the shawl you made me in church sometimes. It gets chilly in the ac.
Blessings,
Laura

Lilian said...

Beautiful angels, love to work with thread.
Have a nice week!

PlainCatholic said...

Your crochet skills are those of a master! You are truly gifted!

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Michelle. Love the cameo. And, the cicadas are singing here, too. ☺

PlainCatholic said...

Well I had to go backwards in your blog to see Miss Sylvia since your latest post left her woefully absent. That is not a criticism. I was a wee bit worried she was not well... or worse. My heart is happy again.