Thursday, July 5, 2018

Time to share some things!

I am sure you wonder where I have been. Well, I was working like a madwoman to fonosh the angels and I did it! They are heading our Friday.

So now I am working on crosses.
And finished a scarf/shoulder wrap to send out.
Also have been ironing some doilies that really needed it.

Managed also to make some fridge pickles with tomatoes.
So come take a little walk with me around the complex on my way to get the mail. Then we will finish up our visit.


My nearly every morning visitor.
And my flowers are looking good!

Found some bargains at Hobby Lobby! I bought five spools of the crochet thread for the cost of one!

Jack got some brackets for a shelf to set my Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls on too.
So that is what we have been up too. Thanks for visiting Huggles and blessings!

7 comments:

Mary said...

I continue to admire your talent. How is Sylvia Joy?

Little Penpen said...

Whoo hoo....that mad woman finished those angels! They are BEAUTIFUL!! You have truly been busy, but looks like you are having fun. I love Hobby lobby clearance racks... fun stuff! Everything looks pretty your way.... love the blue birdhouse. Happy Summer!

Lilian said...

I see you have been busy...beautiful things.
Pickles and tomatoes sound great.
Have a nice weekend! 😊

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Oh I enjoyed my visit today! You're so productive. I am going to borrow a camera or phone soon and take photos of my things I'm working on or have knitted.
Laura

rosey175 said...

Whew, that's a lot of angels! I'm surprised your fingers haven't fallen off doing all them! Love the little birdhouse sign and you fridge pickles, yum! We moved away from a Hobby Lobby to gain a Jo Ann's and Michael's. I do miss HL's clearance area!

Blessed Homemaking said...

Nice going for a walk to your mailbox. We have a couple of House Martin nests on our house. The babies are so cute!

PlainCatholic said...

I am so glad to see you both in the pink and doing well. Glad too that you found some bargain threads.