Thursday, July 19, 2018

I was missing again but now back!

Missing in action again! Sick with yet another sinus infection! I have had one every month save June since November! I will be getting an anti-pollution mask to wear when I am out so hoping that helps. Smoke, some smells and pollen really get me!
But let us get on to the fun stuff! Since Sylvia has been in hot days hibernation I have not gotten many pictures of her so we will start with my girl first! Here she is helping mom on the computer.

She often loves a taste of coconut milk after I have my morning cereal. She then gets milk chin!
Our little squirrel friend came for a visit!
We have been blessed with more rain than usual this summer but it is so hot!
Now on to the crafty stuff! Finished up two dozen crosses for an order. Need to stiffen them!
And working on a cross tablecover for another order.

Also working on hearts for an order.
Sometimes I even take time to work on my top! It is coming along slowly but now I am working on the bodice and will soon be down to the underarm area.

So thanks for visiting! Huggles and blessings.


9 comments:

Lilian said...

I like what you have done with the crosses.
Hope you get well soon.
Saludos!

Little Penpen said...

I'm with the kitty.... staying inside and keeping cool! your crosses are beautiful, especially with the beaded fobs. Your own top is going to be gorgeous!!

Cathy said...

Lovely crochet work, and so many beautiful projects! Enjoyed seeing sweet Sylvia!

Regina said...

Oh you poor dear! I hope you feel better soon. How is Jack doing? I was beginning to miss pictures of Sylvia. She's such an adorable cat!

Mii Stitch said...

I hope you feel better soon. Great crochet work, especially the little hearts :)

Maggie Ann said...

Its so nice to see what you are 'up to' ....lovely things always. Sorry to hear of the sinus infections...what a shame to spoil your summer.

rosey175 said...

o no, not again! I hope the mask helps. It was hot here too but we've recently had a front move through and can open windows at night again. I love the little beads you've attached to the crosses!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi, I love your crafts! You are so talented. Thank you for sharing. I am a first time visitor, but will be back again soon. Thank you and God bless!

lil red hen said...

I'm a new visitor also. Your work is beautiful. I work with larger yarn most of the time and find it difficult to change over to a smaller hook and thread. But I love things made with crochet thread.