Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Major news!

 Monday morning my Jack laid down for a nap before lunch. At lunch time I could not wake him without great difficulty and he was just not there really for those fleeting seconds. An ambulance was called and his oxygen was so low they took him straight to a larger hospital in Joplin.

Yesterday he has had a few lucid times but still wanted to sleep. Last night he talked to me and if I took my time and went slowly he did fairly well. His right lung was full of fluid. They are still doing tests to get him back to my Jack.

Things can happen so quickly my friends. One minute all is right, you are making a nice lunch for your beloved and the next minute it all caves in on you. Never miss a chance to say you love someone and hug them or at least give them a smile.

Totally out of it.
Still not totally here the next day.

Blessed day and huggles.


4 comments:

Regina said...

Michelle I'm praying for your dear Jack. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Mother Em said...

Sending hugs and prayers for Jack, as well as you through this hurdle!

? said...

praying for you both. May the Lord comfort and bless you both during this challenging time.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

It's Thursday night. I'm praying now.