Monday, July 1, 2024

Welcome July!

 Hello again my friends. Jack has had a few rough days this last week but we are doing good. Bozz is a happy, rotten boy as always. So here we go!

Jack finished this beautiful table topper called blue delft. I love it under my lamp in the bedroom.


I am working on the last of the cardigans for a friend and a sparkly square blanket.



In the Bozz department are lots of naps, sunning and beating up of t shirts.







A short post and sorry about that but last week was a bit of a challenge. I am so thankful for the palliative care nurse practitioner that calls monthly to help me keep Jack in the best shape we can!

Huggles and blessings.

1 comment:

Regina said...

You have some nice projects and Bozz is so cute! I'm glad Jack is getting good care. That makes a world of difference.