Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Close to a finish

 Well hello again! I am busy crocheting away and getting close to finishing the last commission cardigan. Working on the first sleeve and it is going quickly. Hoping for a finish in the next week or two as the husband has very few appointments. Here is a picture of the sleeve which is worked in continuous rounds. The hole at the armpit will be closed up when finished.

I also am working now and again on my sparkly blanket.

Yesterday was spent at a hospital in Joplin for a procedure for my Jack which had to be canceled because of unfavorable blood work. It did though give me time to crochet some crosses for another friend.


That is about the sum of my crochet work this last week. Yesterday really took it out of Jack. We didn't get home until four in the afternoon. He tried to make yarn cakes but fell asleep.


And Bozz of course is being Bozz!











So that is all our excitement for the week. I got a nasty steam burn a week ago that I am thankful is healing well although it is terribly sore and will take plenty more time to heal. I won't show how nasty it looked in the beginning, but look how well it is doing considering I had a couple holes and blisters.


So have a blessed week until we meet here again

 Huggles and blessings.


No comments: