Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A little of everything!

Let's start with a laugh! I love a good laugh. Then a poem for you my friends and finally an update!


HOLIDAY EVENING

Window ledges filled with snow,
Furries dancing in the air,
Christmas shoppers to and fro,
Anticipation everywhere...
In the darkness of the evening,
Alight with shimmering snow,
Windows shine with Christmas trees,
Those magic jewels aglow...
Pretty music in the air,
A tale of song and rhyme,
Happiness is everywhere...
Lovely Christmastime.

James Joseph Huesgen

My pansies are nearly done. So sorry it is a bit blurry but you get the idea. Just have to outline and make the fabric heart. I plan to use red gingham for the heart. What do you think? Will that work with the design?

God bless you all today! My love and prayers go out to you all.

4 comments:

Martha said...

It's beautiful. Sometimes I do cross stitch in the winter but the progress is very slow. I can work on one project for years, thus I have not finished very many at all. I'm better at painting.

_ said...

Your pansies look wonderful. I think the red gingham would look great! Looking forward to seeing them completed.

Carole Burant said...

What a darling little picture of the cats under the mistletoe! hehe The poem is so beautiful and it's certainly the feeling I get about Christmas:-) Your pansies are just gorgeous, you are sooo talented!!!

Anonymous said...

The stitching is lovely but i SO love the kitties!!!!