Monday, November 14, 2011

Cross Stitch, the Moon and Crochet

 

I caught this picture of the moon coming up a couple nights ago.

moon

Cross Stitch

Jack is working on the base of his palm tree on his project.  It is the area below his needle.

baby

Not a lot done on my project but here it is.  I have been more in a crochet frame of mind.

guardian

Crochet

Wild isn’t it?  LOL!  I wanted to have another afghan going, so I rooted through my odds and ends of yarn.  Found the variegated one where my hook is and found the other colors that closely match the colors in it.  I am just working as I please with no particular order to color or rows for each color.

afghan

So thanks for visiting!  Huggles and blessings.

2 comments:

Lana said...

Awesoem stitching, as always!! Love the photo of the moon! I love the bright colors in the new afgahan, you'll never loose that one forsure!

Me said...

Lovely pictures! So nice to see someone else's projects! Hope you are having a wonderful evening... I'll be back to "see" you! :)x