Sunday, June 24, 2007

Have a laugh-at me

Okay, so I learned a very important lesson this weekend. Do NOT trim bangs whilst you are nervous and/or anxious! Get the picture? I was doing pretty good with it and was halfway done when I ended up cutting a big ole notch in them! Well, shoot! Okay, no problem they will just be a little shorter than usual so here I go again and you guessed it, another boo-boo. Now my bangs are VERY short but the third time was the charm. I look like a cockatiel! Right there in the middle my poor short bangs are standing mostly at attention. Hubby thinks I am right in style! I only hope while waiting for them to grow back out that I don't get the urge for bird seed or attempt to sit on a perch. LOL! So write this down in my book of life lessons!
Let's have a little more fun! I got this from Lucy



You Are a Turkey Sandwich



Conservative and a bit shy, you tend to stick with what you know and trust.

You are very introverted, and you prefer to blend in whenever possible.

Though you may be hard to know well, anyone who does know you considers you a true friend.



Your best friend: The Ham Sandwich



Your mortal enemy: The Tuna Fish Sandwich

What Kind of Sandwich Are You?
Like I would have any mortal enemies!

8 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I make sure not to send you any bird seed treats anytime soon! LOL! You always make me smile Michelle! Have super week dear friend!

Susie said...

I can relate to the bangs story! Luckily hair grows very fast in the summertime!
I am a grilled cheese sandwich (ordinary)
My "mortal enemy" is the ham sandwich!
Cute quiz..
xo

Tammy said...

As my Hubby is famous for telling me..."it's just hair, it will grow back"...
I'm not one to cut my own but I do a lot of complaining about those that do cut it...I like it short but not too short...
Hey, we're twinsies on the sandwich thing...
:)

Susan said...

Susie and I share not only the same name but we turned out to be the same ordinary sandwich!!

I had an experience like that with my daughters bangs once. You'd have thought I deliberately ruined her for life :o)
Susan

DaisyGirl said...

Just think, your hair will be cooler! I always trim more off my bangs it seems when I'm stressed! Katie looks so funny! Your stitching is looking great!
Donna

groovyoldlady said...

I am a turkey too. I was worried that I might be tuna fish!

I trim my own bangs. Somtimes it works and other times...Try spiking them with gel!

Dawn said...

I hope you've gotten over the nervous and anxious part! I think this calls for a picture - please, pretty please??

As you know, it'll grow. I once had mine (all of it, not just bangs) cut so short by a hairdresser that I looked like a pinhead on top of my tall body - I actually bought a wig, it was so short.

Meari said...

Sorry to hear about your hair mishap. LOL, that's why I don't cut my own hair. I'd be doing something like that!