Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Home Sweet home!

For those who asked! And for my Groovy friend who had a fit, kicked and screamed and DEMANDED pics, here they are! LOL! Just kidding Groovy! But I know you would like to see the house with our stuff in it. Since I took these pics, I have finished curtains for the bedroom. It was hard finding a piece of fabric the right size for them but I found some blue plaid that worked. Those pairs of windows are narrow but are 69 inches wide! Now to make a curtain for the laundry room door and some lace ones for the bottem half of the kitchen windows. Did you notice the loaves of zuchinni bread in the kitchen? Please come have some with us and I will make sweet tea to go with it! Huggles!

10 comments:

By the grace of God ... said...

Wow! Will you guys come visit when we have to move again? Thanks for sharing your nest -- it looks so comfortable and homey! Love that!

Lucy said...

I love it!!!! You did a great job...that's my kinda home!!! (don't you just love Slide?)

Gran said...

I am so glad that you two are settled into your new home. Everything looks so welcoming. I bet your kitchen will serve a lot of coffee/tea and homemade bake goods as you two befriend the new neighbors.

Take care and enjoy your new home.

Meari said...

That's the cutest place, Michelle!!

Carole Burant said...

Where is that Groovy...she demanded this and hasn't been here yet!! hehe I so love that girl!! lol Oh Michelle, your new place looks wonderful, so cozy and inviting. I'll be right over for a slice of that zucchini bread...yummmmm!! xox

Barbara said...

Thanks for visiting me. I just came over to return the visit and there I am having a peep into your new home. Thanks for the priviledge.

Dawn said...

I haven't visited for awhile, and it looks like you've been very busy making your house look lovely, and a great slide show!

I LOVE zucchini bread, but don't bake in the summertime - my granddaughter wanted to make a cake or cookies the other day and I just couldn't make myself turn on the oven!

Susie said...

Hi Michelle! (and Jack and Katie too!)_
What a cozy and inviting home you've made for yourselves. May you be blessed with every happiness in your new little nest
xo

TO BECOME said...

I love your new home. I hope you are very happy there and God's blessing fill it from top to bottom. Have a good week-end, Michelle. Connie from Texas

groovyoldlady said...

I LOVE your kitchen. Love it, love it, LOVE it!

THANK YOU for the slide show.

Isn't it nice to live without a leaky roof?

And speaking of fits, my husband would have one if I put dollies on our bed. He even made me get rid of all my stuffed animals when we got married!