Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another stitchy week!

Sylvia of course!

What our girl is up to this week.  Chomping on her kitty grass, snuggin’ with dad, and stealing his chair for her nighty night snooze!

eatorattckhappysleepy

Crochet

I have been busy on my doily Plus I have started a shawl for a person who requested it.  The shawl pattern is fairly easy and a pretty pattern.  Right now it looks more like a blanket for a snake!  LOL!

crochetshawl

Jack’s stitching

Here is Jack’s progress!  He is really, really close now and I don’t know about him, but I am getting excited!

supper

That is about it for this post.  I was under the weather enough so a couple days that I didn’t feel up to cross stitching.  I hope your week is blessed~  Huggles.

2 comments:

PlainCatholic said...

May your days be filled to the brim with Him who loves us endlessly. Jack is indeed making progress. Her royal highness Miss Sylvia is a photo bug too. Sweet gal.

Barbara said...

Wish I could give Sylvia a cuddle.