Sunday, July 3, 2011

Busy, fun weekend

Cross Stitch

Jack’s project.  He is really eager to get it finished.  The next thing he is doing is pretty special and I will tell you about it in my next post.

supper

Here is my cross stitch.  I feel like I have been doing grape leaves and vines forever!  LOL!  The corners generally are pretty well busy work.

blessed

Crochet

You can sure see the butterflies taking shape now.  I put it on a dark fabric so you can see it better.  I have less than 10 rows to go now.

butterfly

Silly Silvia!

Some silliness on the loveseat yesterday!  She can be a real kook sometimes.

sj1sj2sj3sj4

And this was her napping on the vanity today.  That would kill my neck!

silly

So I hope you enjoyed the post.  God bless and huggles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how Beautiful....

Dawn said...

Beautiful projects! Jack's is amazingly detailed. I used to do cross stitch all the time. I loved it.

Thanks for coming over to visit today, and for your comment.

Ms. Kathleen said...

Love your kitty and your cross stitch is amazing. Jack's is so detailed... WOW! Lovely to be sure.