Saturday, February 18, 2012

Still Stitching


It’s been a bit hectic around here lately but there is always time for stitching and picking on the cat.  Here is Miss Sylvia Joy napping earlier today on the bed.
And here is my progress on Guardian Angel from L&L.  We went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and Jack got my light effects thread I had run out of so now I can just finish it all up without waiting.
And I have been working on gathering Eggs by Nora Corbett too.  It is coming along well also.
And as if I don’t have enough going on, I decided to gather up some yarn and start crocheting a bathroom rug.  I am doing a basketweave pattern in the center and then I will do a border of some type.  I am winging it so not real sure about how it will all come together.
This is the next project I will be working on.  I am thinking of going ahead and pulling the thread for it.  I soak a piece of white aida in some tea to darken it just a bit and soften that bright wihte.
So thanks for visiting and come again soon.  huggles and blessings.

5 comments:

Julianne said...

Michelle,

All of your stitching is beautiful! Your kitty is precious. What a cute picture.

Thanks so much for your prayers. I feel a little better each week. DH and I enjoyed a bike ride, yesterday.

craftycountrymomma said...

Beautiful work you do, I love it. I wish I could do Counted Cross Stitch but I will learn it should be easy because my mom & grandma use to do it all the time.

Pumpkin said...

You've really put some stitches in these two pieces since I was last here. They are looking great!

Ohhhh, I love the new project you'll be starting :o)

Margaret said...

What lovely stitching! I love your Guardian Angel. Love the other piece as well! And the new piece you're contemplating -- nice! The quilt on the bed is so pretty! I thought your story of where Sylvia was this morning on your comment was so funny! lol! Our beloved fur babies!

merumo said...

It's wonderful to see others who enjoy stitching, sewing and knitting at the same time like I do! I'm not the only crazy one for sure :) Your projects look really nice and fun!!