Monday, August 19, 2013

Back again am I!

I am working again on the cardinals.  Not much done as I just picked them up again.  But I think I will work on them quite a bit this week.






And doing great on my latest Names of Jesus piece.  It seems like once I start one I just really want to keep going on it.  They never get ole making and giving them away.  This one is number five.





And here is old lazy bones last night watching me on the computer.


Thanks for coming to visit this short post!   Blessings and huggles.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cardinals is just so beautiful and you're making great progress with your other wip too.
Sylvia is gorgeous as usual (:

Margaret said...

Both projects are looking good! Sylvia is so cute!

Mrs. V. said...

Is that a variegated floss you used on the large name Jesus or is it different flosses?

diamondc said...

Totally love lazy bones, she looks so comfy.
Your cardiinals is beautiful, I am excited for you.
Catherine

Minnie said...

Beautiful stitching as always.

Dee said...

Huggles to you too. :)

Simply Shelley said...

You do such beautiful work...kitty is a cutie :) Blessings friend