Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday pattern Day!

Here is a pattern in what is called filet crochet.  Not a lot of people seem to do it anymore but I really love it if the pattern is well done.  This is a lovely daffodil table runner from 1919.
Filet crochet daffodil
1582227299_ea7a799a5c_n
And how about an awesome buffalo for you wall hanging?  You could do a silhouette in cross stitch as well.
Buffalo
 
Thanks for coming by to view my couple finds for the week.   Blessings and huggles.




7 comments:

Eva patch said...

Thank you for this pattern!!!
I love it !!

Margaret said...

Will you be making these? They are beautiful!

Simply Shelley said...

That is a beautiful crochet piece...don't know that I could work anything that pretty...my pieces are such simpletons :) I like your new header picture....hope you are staying warm this winter friend...its been cold everywhere I do believe....blessings

Bean said...

Flat crochet is so cool. I have seen some neat pieces done,framed and hung and they are impressive. I did not know it was called flat crochet.
Bean

Poppypatchwork said...

Beautifull stitching.

Dee said...

I think the filet crotchet pattern is pretty even by itself.

Maggie Ann said...

Lovely works of art. Mom & I once crocheted kitchen curtains and were loving them for a long time.