Friday, May 9, 2014

A Finish By Jack

Jack finished up his baby quilt last night.  Now we will find the perfect fabric for the back and get it completely done.  It is so adorable.



And i have had a good go on my Names Of Jesus project as well.
I wanted to design my own square for a vest idea I have.  This is the first go.
I like everything but the last row so this one is the winner.

And look who was napping on a white doily and a cut out ready to sew skirt!
Do you love buttons as much as I do.  These were my grandmother's and my mother's buttons.

Thanks for the visit!  huggles and blessings.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful finish by Jack! Love your WIPs too! I saw this jewelry maker at the craft fair -- she makes jewelry out of buttons. They were wonderful!

Dee said...

You have a wonderful button collection....many people collect them....but are not lucky to have such a loving connection with them as you. The baby quilt is wonderful...i really like the Prince of Peace project in purple....and what can I say...I always love to see Sylvia.

Poppypatchwork said...

Your work is stunning, love the fact Sylvia has no respect for your projects other than they are soft for her to lie on. I adore buttons, and often purchase them just because I like them and I then have to find wool or material to match. I also love old cotton reels.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Jack did an amazing job on his quilt! Love it :)
And those vintage buttons...love them too!

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats to Jack for finishing such a sweet project. It will be a beautiful quilt :)

Lumiruusu said...

You have been very bysy as allways and our crocheted hat looks just perfect!! The Baby Quilt is pretty too !!! It must be very inspirational to stitch
the Names.Of Jesus sampler because it has so strong message in it!! He really is our saviour and King!!