Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Monday hobbies!

Jack has been blessed with less leg pain this week.  His flag piece is finished and now he is working on quilt squares that was given to him.  I am going to town on the Names Of Jesus piece.



And I have finished the hexagons for some houseshoes for Jack.  I am working on the sloes now and soon they will be done.
Yesterday we took a drive up to the highest mountain in Fayetteville AR.  I could have sat there all day.




And we were granted a lovely sunset today!

Mustn't forget our girl!  Here she is doing what she does best...relaxing!

Thanks for visiting!  Blessings and huggles.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Wonderful stitching--both you and Jack! Very nice photos of Fayetteville and the sunset.

Maggie Ann said...

Your trip up the mountain looks so peaceful in the photos. I love the greens of the mountains....and being able to look out over the landscape. Your needlework is lovely...all those shades of lavender. I am so thankful to be redeemed by our God! What a nice piece of needlework....will it be a hanging? Jack's work is really pretty also. Bet those houseshoes will be cozy! Have a great day...=) Maggie Ann

Katrina said...

Nice pictures! I love a good drive, helps me clear my head :).