Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Stitching Here!

I have put aside my doily for a bit to make one for a relative of my Jack.  it is a cute, fun and easy pattern.
But my doily for the bookcase is nearly done!
And here is the Rose Sampler.  I have been going great guns on it and need just a week break of a day or two.
Now, look at the interesting clouds we had this week.  Jack pointed them out to me.  Loved looking at them to.


Sylvia now stars in "How to take a serious nap!"  LOL!
Thanks for visiting.  huggles and blessings.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful work on both doilies! Love your stitching too! That's pretty cool that Sylvia looks all black from this position. Mia never looks all white. lol!

Poppypatchwork said...

Love all your projects. Skies look very interesting, no one sleeps like a cat.

diamondc said...

Beautiful work, I love the varigated colors.
Sylvia looks so comfortable, Blondie the Cat says hi Sylvia.

Blessings

Catherine

Lumiruusu said...

Hello Michelle and greetings from Finland again!!

Your coloufull doilies are really something special and I can not stop admiring your crocheting skills!! I am sure the reciever will be over the moon when you give this such a lovely gift. I am sure you put your heart everything you do -is it praying or crocheting with Your hands. I think you are a beautifull person inside out because you are in Christ and He is in You -With blessing Your Sister in faith,
Maija