Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Finishes!!!!!

I finished up three items earlier this week. Here is the shawl for my friend.
And the baby blankets for the twins to be born soon.

I also am again working on my tablecloth. Sure does feel good to work on it again.
And I found this interesting ripple afghan pattern. Reminds me of tumbling blocks. I will do it in black, coffee, teal and cream. Here is the link if you want to try the pattern. Rippling blocks
And now my little brush monster! She has learned to like the brushing so much, she wants her bum and tum floofed!
Smiling Sylvia!

Thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings and I will have some cross stitch to share next time.

5 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

So many lovely finishes. Our cats hide when I get the brush out, i have to fight Grace and always get scratched.

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats on your latest finishes :)

Lumiruusu said...

OH ohw i like so much all the crocheted pieces You have made. The brown shawl,baby blankets and the beast of all the crocheted tablecloth!Well done again!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

The shawl and afghan are especially nice. Your baby doesn't look to happy in that last photo. ~smile~
Blessings to you friend. Thank you so much for praying for our family.

Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Barbara said...

Michelle you are so industrious and clever.