Friday, March 31, 2017

Chaos and Crochet

Sorry I missed you all last week. It has been hectic, with moving things into storage from the garage. It is not a lot, Jack's tools and such he will not need at the apartment. We got the call that we have an apartment for May 1st. It will be wonderful and we are excited! Our apartment is at the back of the building overlooking trees and a large pond. It is also on the second floor which we were hoping for! So we are finishing up packing and clearing out the hobby room first. For a time the living room looked like a warehouse!
But I have managed some crocheting too. Working on snowmen for an order.
Finished up my double Take doily as well.
And I tried out the first motif for a placemat called Pampering by Elizabeth Hiddleson.
Sylvia is enjoying having her bed in the living room during the daytime.





And that, my friends, is life around here of late! We have two more pieces of furniture to go soon as well. But weekends are for resting and that is what we shall do. huggles and blessings.

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Good luck with the move. I hope you will soon settle down in your new place. Great work, I do like the snowman :)

Margaret said...

Love all your crochet! How does Sylvia handle your moving? Good luck -- I hope the packing goes well!

Regina said...

I want to hug your kitty cat!😊I love the creativity you put in your craft projects. Much blessings to you on your move.

Poppypatchwork said...

Sorting does mess the whole house up, but not much longer to wait. Love the snowman.

Lynda said...

Congratulations on your new apartment! I hope the move goes well and you enjoy your new surroundings. xx