Saturday, March 4, 2017

My weekend Doings!

For my weekend me time I am making a lovely. The pattern is by Inger soto.It will go to my hubby's cousins wife's granddaughter. Did that confuse you? Ha, ha! If you want to see what it will look like you can go here ->Twisted Comfort Lovey  I will finish her up tonight as I have only the head to finish and attach. The curly bit is the hair. Sorry the blanket picture is blurry. Sometimes my tired old camera gets cranky.

I had Sylvia compoany today to help. Here she is begging to play, so we did until...
Fell asleep.
She has been a lazy girl this week.

And happy as we can always tell when she spreads those kitty toes!
Thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

The lovey is so cute! Such pretty colours!

And yes...Sylvia is cute too :)) xx

Margaret said...

You are really going with the crochet! I love all the doilies in your last post. Gorgeous! Sylvia is a good helper, I bet. :D