Monday, March 20, 2017

Having A Good Week!

We have been busy this week.  Dragging furniture to donate into the garage. The sectional was the worst to get out! We will have gotten rid of seven pieces of furniture! This is our living room for now. We will get a sofa after we move in May.
I also have been busy crocheting a new doily on the weekends. It is called Double Take by Elisabeth Hiddleson

Last week we had this...

This week we have Bosley across the street napping in the sun.
And Sylvia in the window and soaking up some sun.

That is my week! Thanks for visiting. I am trying to get caught up on my blog reading but things are getting more hectic as move time draws closer. Huggles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must have missed that you were moving. Moving is such a big job, that seems unending! It is a good time to "lighten the load" so to speak. I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Margaret said...

Those doilies are wonderful! We've had crazy weather too. Going from extreme to extreme. Glad Sylvia can enjoy the sun!

Lynda said...

Your crochet work is amazing!!

I hope all goes smoothly with the move! xx