Thursday, August 16, 2018

Cross Stitch and Sylvia Joy

Well, I did not feel like crocheting on my me weekend so I worked on my Name of Jesus piece instead.
And Saturday Jack ran to the store to get a couple things. He also came with a surprise of sunflowers for me!
And for those who missed Sylvia, here she is resting after a hard morning playing!
Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Unfortunately google no longer forwards them to me and blogger has been mean letting me reply to them but I will keep trying. For those who wondered, the mask is a little warm when it is humid and hot. However, the one way valves make it much easier to tolerate. So thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

4 comments:

Little Penpen said...

I hope the mask is working for you. Hi Sylvia! I've been staying inside most of the time, as it is so HOT here!

rosey175 said...

Lovely progress and flowers! And Sylvia too. :D

I think there was a way to fix the blogger comment issues. If I am remembering correctly, you need to go into your blogger settings and under email, delete your comment notification email address. Save, then go back and re-add it. Then save again. Kind of a silly hassle.

Margaret said...

I'm so sorry you were sick for all of July! You poor thing! Love your cross stitch, and the crochet from your last post too. And of course Sylvia! I hope you are feeling better. Take it easy! (My blog reader deleted a whole lot of the blogs I read. I'm hopefully back on track with yours now!)

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I hope you're feeling better. You've been through quite a summer. Sylvia doesn't look very happy there. I can see that she, like my Penny, likes to scatter toys.
Hugs to you!
Maybe this year will be our Pig Trail year.
Laura Lane